Monday, August 13, 2012

Surprise! (8/6/12)

Dear Family,

To give you an idea of how I have been feeling and doing this past little while.... I have been born as Nephi of old to goodly parents who love the Lord, and I have been taught and I understand and I will do as the Lord commands. I am as the Army of Helaman. I have been strong in my youth. And I am now the Lord's missionary to bring the world his truth.

When you're in a fireside with 300 other Elders and Sisters in the room and you're singing this song, it hits you pretty hard. I decided I would personalize it because this is how I really feel now. I am the Lord's missionary. He is watching over me all of the time, and I know that because I can constantly feel the spirit here. The MTC is kind of insane with how many rules it has, but it really does need them all. Some of the Elders are pretty crazy.

I love all of you very much. The MTC has made me a more loving person. I feel that I am going to need this blessing for the rest of my life. Thank you all for being wonderful people.

Please tell my friends on Facebook that I would love to hear from all of them and about how they are doing and that I will write back to them when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment